Dr. Claudio Calderoni (Naples, October 1968) graduated with Honours in Law at the "Federico II" University of Naples, presenting a thesis in Civil law on October 1991;
- he achieved the Diploma di Specializzazione in Diritto Commerciale (Commercial Law) at the said Faculty of Law in the month of October 1994 ;
- he has taught at the University (Private Law, Civil Law and Sports Law) for about 15 years from 1992 to 2007 – in the areas of:
* Institutions of private law at the Faculty of Law of the "Federico II" University of Naples;
* Sports Law at the Faculty of Law, as well as Institutions of private law at the Special School for tourism purposes; at the "Federico II" Naples University
* Institutions of Private Law II at the Faculty of Law of the University of Molise;
* Civil law at the Faculty of Law of the University of Cassino, where he also held the integrative course of Civil Law "Associations in organized sport" at the same Faculty;
* Institutions of Private Law and Civil Law at the Faculty of Law of the former Suor Orsola Benincasa Institute of Naples;
* Family and Succession Law at the Faculty of Law of the University of Pisa;
- in July 1994 he became a Judge and he has served as a judge in the Rossano District Court, dealing with civil and labour disputes from 1995 to 1998;
- he held the appointment of criminal judge and then of Judge for Preliminary Investigations (G.I.P.) at the Court of S. Maria Capua Vetere (Caserta) from September 1998 till September 2000;
- appointed Notary, since June 2001 he is a Notary profession, and he has offices in Pisa and in Bientina, near Pontedera (in the country of Pisa);
he is the President of the Notarial Council of Pisa;
- is a member of the Real Estate Execution Study Group and delegated activities of the C.N.N. (National Notarial Council)'s study office;
- he has been a member of the National Assembly of the National Notaries' Association from 2013 till 2018;
- he has been a member of the Board of the School of Specialization for Legal Professions at the Department of Law of the University of Pisa for the three year period 2013-2016;
- is a member of the Council of the Arbitration Chamber at the Chamber of Commerce of Pisa.
- his linguistic skills include advanced knowledge of English and French;
- he has a basic knowledge of German and some basic understanding of legal texts in Spanish.
He has published several works on Civil Law, Commercial Law, Sports Law and Mediation (A.D.R.); for further references see another section of this site.
He has been a speaker in several congresses, conferences and seminars.
It has among its usual customers prestigious Italian and multinational companies.
The Notary personally follows all the stages of "processing" of the deeds of the real estate chain (such as sale, mortgage, exchange, division, gift) and company (partnerships, “private” limited company and public limited companies, transformations, mergers, demergers, etc.) from the first contact with the client, to the pre-stipulation inquiry, to the deed, to the obligations. Considering the relationship between the time dedicated to his work and the cost for the client, he certainly offers excellent rates).
He is an easy-to-contact notary and you can have a chat with the Notary immediately using the contacts you find on this site.